Monday, January 20, 2014

Planner/Journal

I've had this Powerbooks planner for quite sometime, I can no longer remember if I got it in 2008 or 2009. My friend Nancy gave it to me as a Christmas gift. It was one of the best gifts that I've gotten. I absolutely love it. Although I particularly remember she asked me what I wanted for Christmas at that time and I shamelessly said I want this particular journal and planner in one. 

 
The very good thing about this, is that it is for no particular year and it's just days on each page and no particular date is included. I've managed to partially fill it without the hurry to fully fill it like most planners or yearly journals.   

 
True to the Powerbooks brand and line of business the planner and journal in one is book themed. While most pages are blank some pages are centered on what else but books. Pages to fill and journal thoughts on books read, being read, and will read. It also has book recommendations on the sidebar. It's one of my new year's resolution this 2014 to fill the pages. I want to make it a daily journal of the books I will be reading this year. I want to fill it with quotes, thoughts, and my personal impressions. 

No comments: