Monday, August 18, 2008

job opportunity (project manager)

i don't know how much traffic my blog gets but i'll take my chances. i've recently started work and one of my very first assignments in my glorified "slave" position is to find a project engineer that would supervise construction and renovation for the stores of the retail company that i work for. since i like my boss and my job i want to make a good impression. so i am posting this hoping that this will be fruitful and will yield a number of resumes in my email.i am looking for a project manager in house or per project basis, a graduate of architecture or civil engineering or mechanical engineering. an experience in construction would be a plus point. if anyone is interested please email me at ldb@adora.ph. oh by the way the pay is good and i can attest to that i work for the company.

No comments: