Saturday, February 8, 2014

Must Love Books

National Bookstore and The Philippine Star recently started a contest in Instagram. The hashtag is #MyFaveBookMySelfie2014. Here are the details of the contest: 


I knew when I saw their post that I had to join. I didn't post a photo right away, I have way too many favorite books to able to make a hasty decision. After a few days of selecting and making a list in my head I settled for the very first book I've read. I tried several selfie shots, deleted most of it but kept just these two photos: 


 
I posted the second photo with this description: 


I absolutely loved these two photos it ended up as my profile and cover photos in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+. I'm glad that this contest is now easier, it used to be that you have to email your entry and wait for it to be selected and published on the Sunday edition of The Philippine Star. If it gets published then it means you're the weekly winner. Now there's no need to wait for publication. Posting it on instagram already guarrantees an audience no matter what. What I'll be anticipating for will be the announcement of winners. I hope I made enough impact to win not just the weekly raffle but the grand raffle as well. 





No comments: