Tuesday, July 8, 2014

2014 52 Week Money Challenge

It's July, I can't believe that we're past half of 2014. I feel like time flew by so fast and I can't help but ask myself what I've achieved so far. There's one thing I know I was able to achieve perfectly as part of my New Year's Resolution and that's the 52 Week Savings Challenge. By June 28, 2014 I should have been able to save Php 7,020. I almost emptied my savings account and deposited my savings from the challenge. I initially planned on opening a passbook savings account from BDO but due to time constraints I opted for this one instead. Here's proof that I did: 




I can't wait to keep on saving more and achieving this savings challenge to perfection. I have no plans of spending this money at all. It'll be some sort of retirement fund. 

No comments: